We’re the Current
keeping you wired
Impossible for Us
we can take care of anything!
Providing the Best Service
100% Customer Satisfaction is our goal!
– We provide the best quality installation, repair, competitive pricing, and quality services in residential and commercial.
-We are a family business and our goal is to provide our customer with excellent service at a reasonable price.
– We install and repair everything electric. We provide a wide variety of electrical installation, maintenance and repair.
– No matter how large or small the job is, we will respond to our customer’s matter.
– We believe our greatest goal should be 100% customer satisfaction; so in order to meet our goal our commitment with each of our customers is to be courteous, trustworthy, friendly, helpful, reliable, honest, professional, responsible, neat and do a GREAT job!!
We are locally owned and operated which makes our services causal as they are done by friendly and helpful technicians.
All of our services are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our electricians can install anything from new security lighting for your outdoors to a whole home generator that will keep your appliances working during a power outage. Our installation services are always done promptly and safely.
- Full-service electrical layout, design
- Wiring and installation/upgrades
- Emergency power solutions (generators)
- Virtually any electrical needs you have – just ask!
Our NUMBER ONE GOAL: 100% Customer Satisfaction!
The home’s electrical system operates like a human being’s body. Circuits and wires carry electricity throughout the home like veins and arteries carry blood to organs and limbs. Just as blood keeps the body alive, electricity keeps televisions on, computers powered, and refrigerators running.
Blood cannot travel throughout a body unless its heart is pumping, and electricity cannot travel throughout a home unless the electrical panel is operating properly. The panel is the heart of an entire home’s electrical system. Without a properly functioning panel, nothing electrical in a home will work.
People’s hearts can develop problems due to age, diet, and genetic reasons. Panels also can develop problems. Today, there are two brands of panels that may have major manufacturing and/or design flaws that potentially put homeowners at risk—Federal Pacific Electric panels and certain Zinsco panels. There are also millions of people today who have panels that are more than 40 years old and may no longer protect their homes from overcurrents and short circuits.
This site will provide you vital information on each of these panels and explain how you can protect your home and loved ones from any possible shock or fire hazard.